Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Hump Day Crush

Fall in NYC. There is a definite chill in the air and I love it. Forget about the fact that the streets finally don't smell, and the subways don't feel like disgusting tuna cans (well, maybe they still do). Pumpkin flavors, apple cider, a hot lunch. That hair is now brown instead of blonde. And if that weren't good enough, people are busting out their fall fashions, kinda like the adult version of 'going back to school clothes'. Scarves, layers, outerwear, boots. It is the most playful time of transition clothing, and I can't wait to sort out my Fall wardrobe. Shopping my closet for most of it, but definitely want to find a way to work over the knee boots, the dressed up sweats, and a cape to name a few. It is the start of the season and it makes me feel so optimistic for some reason, even if winter is right around the corner. Fall in the city, you are my hump day crush. xx

No comments: